Multi –Award Winning Marketing Excellence Awards 2022 Campaign including 2 Golds, 2 Silvers and 5 Finalist mentions
MEAT & LIVESTOCK AUSTRALIA -BEEF & LAMB LAUNCH IN THAILAND
Vivaldi won a competitive pitch in early 2021 to be the PR agency of record for Meat & Livestock Australia and raise awareness for quality Australian beef in the Thailand market.
Beef is not the first protein of choice in Thailand, so our challenge was to win over the hearts, minds, and appetites of discerning Thai consumers and give them a reason to either consume more beef or make it a new consideration add it regularly to their diet.
Australian beef is positioned as a premium option for Thai consumers, so we needed to ensure they had a good reason to add it to their shopping lists.
Our insights and research showed that people would pay more for quality beef.
To achieve this goal for MLA (Meat & Livestock Australia), we had to create communication opportunities that told the story of why Australian beef is considered some of the best in the world and position the True Aussie Beef brand firmly in the mindset of consumers.
Our overall communications goal:
Integrate Australian beef into the Thai diet by showing how easily Australian beef can be used in a number of favourite Thai dishes and why Australian beef is better due to the uncompromising standards that exist for raising cattle and beef production in Australia.
How did we do this?
Our messaging would always focus on – quality, taste, and provenance.
We developed an integrated communications strategy through Online/Offline events, traditional media activities, and campaign activities to build a constant press presence and leverage the power of KOLs & Influencers with our always-on messaging focused on quality, taste, and provenance.
● We invited key media to taste the quality of Australian beef at innovative dining experiences.
● We crafted effective & customized stories & content through press releases across digital, social, and traditional media channels.
● We focussed on the taste and quality of the beef and the pristine farming environments it comes from in Australia to tantalise the tastebuds of food lovers and the healthy diet concerns of Thai consumers.
● We educated Thai consumers on the benefits of eating quality beef by helping them understand why Australian beef is considered some of the best in the world.
To achieve the best results for all of the above:
- We enlisted the help of a top Chef, Chef Pam (from Smoked, Potong, and Table by Chef Pam), who just happened to be Thai-Australian and a master of beef cooking; we appointed her as the first-ever official True Aussie Beef Thailand Ambassador.
- We created a Virtual Chef’s Table event for media and a Virtual Chef’s Table event for top chefs to connect with the food service industry.
- We also engaged with numerous beef loving KOLs/Influencers to leverage their loyal audiences.
- We shared easy-to-follow recipes and tips from our True Aussie Beef Chef Ambassador and via our KOLs/Influencers, who all shared their Thai cooking ideas with Australian beef.
● And, with travel being restricted, we launched The Great Steak Escape – Thailand, a regional campaign running across SEA, taking tastebuds on a culinary beef journey to Australia without leaving Bangkok.
● Total coverage for Meat & Livestock Australia: 607 clippings
● TOTAL PR VALUE = 92,806,752.00 Thai baht